First Topic, How can i get my game known

Started by
5 comments, last by Alexitoplayer 4 years, 3 months ago

Hi everyone, I am Alexis, new in the forum and I'm on this.

My current project is Lunch a Palooza, a multiplayer party game but in the actual stage I am concerned about the future, as a developer, I find difficult to spotlight my brand, Any idea of how can I start to make a community or people that can see me? Any idea can help.

logo
https://www.facebook.com/SeashellStudiomx/

None

Advertisement

Marketing would be the answer. Depending on how much money and how well you're able to market will determine your ability to generate a relevant audience. Putting aside the rare cases in which a game goes viral, you need to generate content on a regular basis via social media and on-top of that look into building a good marketing campaign which is going to cost. Regardless of the above you should at the bare minimum have a social media presence and a Discord.

You should also ask yourself how your game enforces the need for community engagement, as in why would anyone want to build a community around your game? Does the game offer online competitive play? Do you have the option for custom content to be done by your community? Is the game still in development or you're improving the game while seeking community feedback?

Programmer and 3D Artist

Moving to the Business forum. There are many threads there about how to market your games.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@Rutin Thanks a lot for your reply! Actually In my country is hard to find knowledge of gaming industry, I'm learning and building the game on the fly, of course I'm seeking for feedback of any type, in that matter I'm searching for several forums or communities. My content in social media is very local and is not focused, so any idea how can I create or share this content efficiently?

None

Alexitoplayer said:
any idea how can I create or share this content efficiently?

I recommend you read the other marketing threads here in the Business forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@Tom Sloper Oh I'm gonna take a look, I really appreciate your help ?

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement