Podcast Game Consultant Episode 7; ESL, Kolibri Games, Gaming in Israel and more

Started by
0 comments, last by reinout 4 years, 2 months ago

GDC is delayed!

– From “Getting kicked out of your student appartment” to getting acquired by Ubisoft. Daniel Stammler tells about it.

– Gaming in Israel is hot. A conference you should visit is GameISconf.com to get to know the gaming people of Israel. Guy Ben-Dov tells me all about it.

– Meet&Greet Events online during (delayed) GDC; Dirk Schmitt, Fedor van Herpen and Jay Powell are organizing events. Reach out to them to find out more.

– #IEM Katowice 2020, David Neichel responded on my question ‘what to expect for esports events in the near future’

– Esports; Cris Reed and Chris Smith I mentioned as people to watch when you want to learn more about esports. Both have online video-casts on Linkedin. Super interesting to watch and follow.

– What is a Game Consultant? Jay Powell did answer me some questions. You can notice that he has been around, 20+ years, in this gaming business.

Companies to watch;

Doki Tops of Utomik.com

Itamar Benedy of Anzu.io

Carry1st.com of Cordel Coker

Listen to my episode here; https://www.game-consultant.com/game-news/2020/03/01/podcast-episode-7-of-game-consultant-esl-and-corona-virus-kicked-up-of-appartment-and-sell-to-ubisoft-israel-and-games-and-game-consultant-jay-powell/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement