Looking for people to join our team (coop shooter)

Started by
6 comments, last by Kenzo23 2 years, 4 months ago

Hello,

We are currently looking for programmers who want to join our small indie team in developing a coop shooter.

We've been in development for 1.5 months now and are putting everything into place to work towards a demo. The game is going to be cross platform (xbox, playstation, pc) and you will fend of waves of alien bugs together with friends. You can also improve your gear and weapons while doing so.

I have experience with releasing games on steam already and I have built up quite a few contacts in the industry. Now I'm looking for people to join the team. Preferably network programmers, but any type of Unity developer will fit the project really since there are lots of singleplayer things also to be done.

Short term that means;

• Creating cannons
  • Adding particle effects
  • Adding animations
  • Writing the move behavior of the alien bugs
  • Building turrets and basebuilding elements
  • Building GUI elements

Of course there are many other things that also need to happen, but that can be discussed later. Please let me know if you are interested and/or share your discord link.

Thanks for reading!

-Thomas

Game developer

Advertisement

Hey Thomas!

Would you be so kind to add me on Discord?

Kiryu144#6829

Regards,

David

Hi Thomas, this looks very cool. I'm getting strong Starship Trooper vibes! Do you have a composer for your game yet?

I am a programmer with a little bit of Unity experience.

I am familiar with network programming, using C++ anyway.

Please post more screenshots.

@Thomaze1988z Looks very interesting! I maybe interested in helping out.

Hi, I‘m a programmer and I would like to join your group, I really like your brief concept

I worked with photon and build some multiplayer shooter prototypes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement