Music Producer looking to get into development with a video game project

Started by
0 comments, last by Gilgamex 8 months ago

Below is my profile bio with some additions:

hey everyone, new here, I am 33 year old guy and have been producing music on and off since I was about 19, and put consistently more effort into it ever since I was 24-25. I am well versed in using FL Studio and nowadays Cakewalk Sonar DAW. I have Native Instruments Komplete Edition so I have a lot of tools at my disposal software wise. As for hardware I have an AKG Studio Condenser Mic, A Scarlett Focusrite Solo interface and a Alesis 49 MIDI Keyboard. Though I have had many different audio hardware configurations in varying quantities over the years.

I have 2 separate soundcloud's. The first represents my work since early 2020, the 2nd is all the rest of my work I chose to publish before 2020.

soundcloud. com/voidvidar

soundcloud. com/gilgamex101

Also, I have a youtube channel where I have posted different things: https://www.youtube. com/@Gilgamex/videos

Check out tracks like “Solamente Morvatos” an 8/16-bit type track. “Apex" which is kinda like daft punk. “Elohim” (Remastered) is an Orchestral/Symphonic track. Also, “The Assassination of King Arielle” on my youtube channel always makes me think of a 2D RPG dungeon, like a castles underground prison area or something. Anyways, I produce a lot of different tracks in different genres and my tracks often can sound completely different from one song to the next. Feel free to skip around.

Looking for video game developers or any interesting project requiring music production, sound effects, soundtrack work. I'm willing to work with many different kinds of genres, music wise and game wise.

Feel free to reach out.

aSuh du

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement