🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Is not the Landfish... ah, fergit it.

Started by
13 comments, last by Deqlan 24 years ago
But pacman! I thought you were on a strict diet of pellets and Ghosts!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
Notice how landfish has udders? Just imprison him and sell his special breed of Landfish milk.

Hell, if they can sell goat milk...

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
See, I''m just not getting the protien I need to to keep my gigantic head-body it''s sunny yellow (those ghosts are just empty calories...). And I here walking fish are an excellent source of protien....

"Here comes armageddon, we're gonna have some fun.
Here comes armageddon, everybody grab your gun"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
I caught Landfish once, but he was too little then, so I threw him back...or rather down, cause he wasn''t in the water. Oh the humanity, I could have averted all this chaos...the worst part is, it''s mating season...
I am, as they say in the old testament...outie.
Well, I've wanted to harpoon fish ever since playing Amazon Trail II. Now, if Landfish is as big as that picture I see on my monitor (landfish signal logo), I may have to use a pocket knife. If he's bigger (shark size), I'll use a spear, if he's larger than a blue whale, I'll use a missile, if he's the size of rat... a toothpick should suffice.

P.S. Blue whales can't go on land because they're so big the gravity would crush their internal organs. In water, gravity isn't really an issue.

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"

Edited by - DarkMage139 on July 1, 2000 4:55:36 PM
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement