🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Artist and 3D modeller needed...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Freeride Designs 23 years, 10 months ago
If you think you can help with either of these then please drop us an E-mail. The Game - Our game is a futuristic style racing. The game is already well into development and all the core engines are completed. Art - We need textures for the tracks, remember this is futuristic style, so think wipeout or similar for ideas. Basically the more textures the better it will look. We also need some skies, and textures for the tunnels/walls at the edge of the track. Other art such as menus, characters would also be helpful, but not essential as I can make these if needed. 3D models - We need models of ships/futuristic hover cars. Aswell as some scenery, such as signs, buildings etc. If your interested drop me a mail at carlwarwick@strayduck.com I can give you an early demo if you want to see the game in action before agreeing to anything. ----------------
Freeride Designs
----------------
----------------
Black Edge Games
----------------

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement