Netscape Plugin Loader

Started by
0 comments, last by Pythius 24 years ago
Heya, all. I''ve been working on making a generic plugin loader, that will act similarly to Netscape. The basic idea is to take any Netscape plugin, load it into my application, and have it output to the window I provide it. So far, I''ve managed to get a simple Shockwave Flash plugin to load, but unfortunately it''s not the one made by Macromedia. The one by Macromedia seems to not like my window that I''m passing it, and crashes. I''ve also made some progress with the Adobe Acrobat 4 plugin, but it also crashes. Anyway, I was hoping that someone out there may have some advice on where to look for a tutorial or an SDK to assist me in this project. I am using Linux for this project, but the method that Netscape uses is general enough that a Windows or Macintosh tutorial would work just as well. Thanks a whole bunch, Pythius Andy Luedke aluedke@digipen.edu
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
Advertisement
Anyone? Anyone?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement