🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Formal 3D ST MAX or LightWave Training

Started by
1 comment, last by a_insomniac 23 years, 8 months ago
Does anyone now of any good places to go and learn 3d studio max or lightwave training. Doesnt matter about location as long as its in the U.S. and its not one of those "give us a couple of thousand dollars and we will give your four days of our time" crap thanks a_insomniac If my compiler was voice activated with the voice of my mother-in-law....there would be no errors!

----------

Advertisement
Maybe pick up some 3D magazines they always seem to have advertisments of training centers. If you happen to live in the San Francisco area theres a neat place that works with NewTek (LightWave/Aura/Inspire3D) called 3D exchange, visit their website @ 3dexchange.com I think they might be planning on teaching Max in the future but I can''t gaurantee it. Also you can look at the NewTek web site under education & training.
You might want to look on the program''s web site. Programs like these usually have certification available, and where there''s certification, there''s classes to take. Of course I don''t know if it''s one of those "give us a couple thousand dollars and we will [you] four days of our time" deals, though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement