Advertisement

Quick Question

Started by February 21, 2001 03:32 AM
6 comments, last by Lowayrk 23 years, 6 months ago
Just wanted to see if anyone out there had any information about Full Sail. I waas thinking of going there for the game desgn program and haven't heard much about the people who ahve already graduated. Any info good or bad is of great help. my email is mwhite13@wvu.edu Thanks Edited by - Lowayrk on February 21, 2001 4:48:04 AM
Go to www.fullsail.com. Browse around the site and see if you can sign up to have them send you a bunch of crap in the mail about them. If you can''t, ask them via email to send you the crap. Also this site has a little thingy on the school, I beleive you can get to it by clicking "new start here".
Knife Guy
Advertisement
Damn...I need to get out more...I''d never heard of Full Sail and it''s about 30 minutes away from me.

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
What a plight we who try to make a story-based game have...writers of conventional media have words, we have but binary numbers
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Hey, similar circumstance here! I''m like 10 minutes away from Digipen.
Knife Guy
Thanks I got the information form the school and it seems like a good one(accredidations and great studios). Looks like It''s the way to go.
take care
peace,
Lowayrk
Hey Nazrix!
How is the living down there? I used to live in Winter Park when I was a kid but don''t remember too much about it. The school cost a pretty penny and you have to hook up your own apartment. What''s the cost around there for living conditions? By the way if anyone has anymore information of the school throw me a message.
thanks,
Lowayrk
Advertisement
Lowark,
That''s such a coincidence because I could tell from your email address that you are attending WVU. I was born in WV and my mother is living in Morgantown now. I moved here to FL about 4 yrs ago.

This area near Orlando is really nice. The apartments are fairly expensive I suppose. Although, I''ve been looking for roommates for when I attend UCF (which seems to be very close to Full Sail judging from the map) and have got many offers for people who already have an apartment asking for about $300/month per person. That''s not too bad.

Good luck

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
What a plight we who try to make a story-based game have...writers of conventional media have words, we have but binary numbers
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Quality--well I will be headed down for the open house at Full Sail on March 4 i believe. If i do decide to go to school down there i will be starting around may 31. Anyways if you are still looking for a roommate around that time drop me a message.
mwhite13@wvu.edu or ICQ at 25263353
Peace,
Lowayrk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement