🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Landfishian Literature

Started by
39 comments, last by SonicSilcion 23 years, 11 months ago
But no, I''m not chasing any enemy at all, it''s just that you get the "feeling" that some people think this way, it''s more like a "mood" here. Of course I can''t give you any specific examples (way too lazy to search the whole damned forum!), but well, it''s just that I found it to be a bit strange that people think it is actually amazing that someone who is in the business for far more than a decade and who has created several masterpieces of software, has ideas almost as great and innovative as those of Landfish. But well, whatever, let''s just go all back to normal again and talk about making games, alrighty?

--------------------------

Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind...
--------------------------Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind...
Advertisement
BTW, gratulations to everybody who read the whole sentence in one piece

Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind...
--------------------------Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind...
quote: Original post by Roderik

But no, I''m not chasing any enemy at all, it''s just that you get the "feeling" that some people think this way, it''s more like a "mood" here. Of course I can''t give you any specific examples (way too lazy to search the whole damned forum!), but well, it''s just that I found it to be a bit strange that people think it is actually amazing that someone who is in the business for far more than a decade and who has created several masterpieces of software, has ideas almost as great and innovative as those of Landfish. But well, whatever, let''s just go all back to normal again and talk about making games, alrighty?

Ghosts crowd the young child''s fragile eggshell mind...

I don''t think it is you who is being accused of chasing an enemy. You''re making perfect sense. It''s the ones who just say everything that Landfish says is wrong or right forever, and don''t even bother thinking about it first who are being questioned here.

Nice Door''s quote BTW

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Ah, a perfectly Landfishian thread:
Landfish has defended a somewhat mis-understood poster {me} and has gone completely off-topic . . . and in record time! Now let''s see if we can get this topic back on track just as fast!

-----Sonic Silicon-----
Actually, I believe I was the 1st one to use the word "permanent death" on this board, so if anyone's stealing anyone's ideas...Landfish's stealing mine

Furthermore, I'd like to say something that relates to the topic:

Has anyone noticed how many posts that nes8bit guy has?

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

Edited by - Nazrix on July 11, 2000 11:09:30 PM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
quote: Original post by Roderik

it''s just that I found it to be a bit strange that people think it is actually amazing that someone who is in the business for far more than a decade and who has created several masterpieces of software, has ideas almost as great and innovative as those of Landfish. But well, whatever, let''s just go all back to normal again and talk about making games, alrighty?

You forgot to mention that Landfish is also completely inexperienced and generally not very productive.
Sh!t. Forgot the end quote. Oh well, now I can''t fix it. Look whose inexperienced now?
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
Sh!t. Forgot the end quote. Oh well, now I can''t fix it. Look whose inexperienced now?
Me. I can''t figure out how to post anonymously at all.

Anyways, anyone want to talk about the article, regardless of whether you think it is like Landfish''s postings or not?

----Sonic Silicon----
quote: Original post by SonicSilcion
Me. I can't figure out how to post anonymously at all.

You just leave out your name and password...

I just wish that Landfish would use his real name instead so I know who to blindly agree with.

Edited by - Nazrix on July 12, 2000 3:05:01 PM
It gets worse when you know the next step in my play... start posting opposite opinions next to eahother anonymously. =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement